Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer on accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, they can be employed to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the computer hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session or temporary cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard feature and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or permanent cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent, by enabling cookies in your browser, shall not link in the cookies the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use different options or services that exist there, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify a session, access restricted parts, remember the elements that constitute an order, make the buying process for an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing, store content for sound or video broadcast or share contents through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal equipment such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analytic cookies: they are those that well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and in such a way perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. For this purpose your browsing habits on our website are analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: they are those that well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, tailoring ad content to suit the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To this end we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and show you the advertising relating to your specific navigation profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, where necessary, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on users’ behavior obtained through a continued observing of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile in order to display ads according to it.
- Third party cookies: the site may employ third-party services that will compile information for statistical purposes, to see the use of the website by the user and to provide other services relating to the site activity and other Internet services.
What cookies does this website use?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options also installed on your computer: